Monday, December 13, 2004

How do you feel when you have AIDs?

Most people think that people who have AIDS are depressed. They think that people with AIDs don't like to suffer and, therefore, have no reason to live. They couldn't be anymore wrong. People with Aids know that they still wat to live their life to the fullest. That is how my grandpa thought. " He was a very outgoing man an a good father even with the illness," my dad said. My grandmother added:

Although we were divorced, he stayed around and helped raise his kids to be good and respectible kids and to see all his grandkids and have some part in their life. He did not let the illness hold him back.

He died when I was four, so I don't know much about him, but from what I do know, he was a great grandfather and a wonderful man. He bas been a positive role model for not only for his immediate family, but from everyone who knew him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home